Join our growing team
DI Labs is rapidly growing our technologies, our lab and most importantly, our team. We are bootstrapping entrepreneurs and self-proclaimed solutionologists with a passion for building a unique culture where creative, driven people can advance their careers and be part of our entrepreneurial journey.
Director of Business Development | Posted 11/29/2021
Director of Business Development (remote position)
Our growth has far outpaced industry averages over the past several years and that’s just the beginning. Our growth has been fueled by our relentless pursuit to provide meaningful solutions to our customers, a practice we call Solutionology. We are looking for a very special person to join our team as Director of Business Development. This is a significant opportunity for someone who wants to work outside the box and bring a creative mindset to the consultative sales process.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced business development professional with a proven track record of solutions-based sales to enterprises and small to medium businesses. This candidate will support our business growth through new customer acquisition and existing customer growth. Our industry is highly technical and specialized with a significant learning curve for those coming from other disciplines. For that reason, sales and/or business development experience in the manufacturing space is required. Additive manufacturing experience is strongly desired.
We believe in taking care of our teammates. One of the ways we do this, is by covering our employees’ Dental, Vision, and health insurance premiums while contributing to their HSA. On top of that, we offer a 401k with company match, paid time off and paid holidays off.
Is your blood flowing now? Then Apply!
At DI Labs we celebrate differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace employer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in semi-annual and annual strategic business planning
- Lead and execute new business development plans to meet strategic goals
- Identify new service offerings to increase value to existing and new clients
- Promote DI Labs services through networking and industry events
- Establish and develop new client relationships who can benefit from DI Labs unique services
- Significant business development with a track record of success
- 4-year college degree in communication, marketing, advertising, or business
- Experience in the Industrial 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing industry